China Corporate Formation
1. One proposed company name (in Chinese), and provide two back-up names in case the first name is not available;
2. Lawyer's notarization (notarized by the local notarization department and approved by the Chinese embassy or consulate in their country)
3. The original and copies of ID cards or passports of the investor, legal representative, directors if any, supervisors of wffe, and 8 pieces of 1"color photos of the legal representative;
4. Detailed information about the business scope and registered capital;
5. The original articles of association signed by members of the board;
6. Two original bank reference letters;
7. The lease or property certification;
For a manufacturing enterprise, the approval by the relevant government departments, such as environmental and fire departments are required. And the area should be 200square meters or above, for more than one year's duration.
For a trading company, the area should be at least 30 square meters, and for more than one year's duration.
If you want to know more please enter our website.